We have partnered with Code Ladder to provide free coding classes to a limited number of our STEM scholars. Students will gain a more in-depth understanding of computer science concepts, collaborate with other students to solve complex problems, and at the end of this course, students can create interactive stories and games they can share with anyone.
Coding is a basic literacy in the digital age, and it is important for kids to understand and be able to work with and understand the technology around them. Having children learn coding at a young age prepares them for the future. Coding helps children with communication, creativity, math, writing, and confidence.
Here are five reasons why coding is important for young minds.
1) Coding is another language.
2) Coding fosters creativity.
3) Coding helps children with Math skills.
4) Coding improves writing academic performance.
5) Coding helps children become confident problem solvers.
All sessions are from 10:00 – 12:00pm
Classes will be held on: